Clinton Hispanic Advantage Smaller Among U.S.-Born Hispanics
Texas Insider Report: WASHINGTON DC U.S.-born Hispanics views of both Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton are similar to those of the larger population of national adults notes an August 26 2016 Gallop Report entitled Clinton Hispanic Advantage Smaller Among U.S.-Born Hispanics
- 29 of U.S.-born Hispanics view Trump favorably while his favorability among national adults is 34.
- 43 of U.S.-born Hispanics view Clinton favorably and 44 of national adults view Clinton favorably.
Therefore says Gallop in their report Clinton owes a lot of her overall image advantage among Hispanics to those born outside the U.S.
Other story highlights show:
- Clintons favorability is twice as high among foreign-born Hispanics
- 72 of foreign-born Hispanics say they are not registered to vote and
- Hispanics less likely to be registered than blacks whites