52 represents a 3 improvement from the day before when 49 approved
WASHINGTON D.C. (Texas Insider Report) The Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday showed 52 of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Donald Trumps job performance while 47 disapprove.
Yes you read that right... the same day Speaker Nancy Pelosi & House Democrats announced they were proceeding with articles of impeachment against President Trump his approval ratings hit its highest level in more than two months.
On Thursday morning Pelosi and House Democrats announced that with prayerful hearts and following the Founder Fathers firm reliance on Divine Providence they were moving forward with their effort to impeach.
- The 52 figure represents a 3 improvement from the day before when 49 approved and 50 disapproved.
- At 52 Trumps Approval Rating is the highest daily number since September 24th when 53 approved and 45 disapproved.
Thursdays 52 approval was driven by men voicing a strong 59-40 approval-disapproval rating of Trump while more women disapproved of the president than approved by 53-46.
- As with numerous other polls released over the past few weeks Rasmussen found Trumps support among African-Americans exceeding 30 with 31 of likely black voters voicing approval of Trump on Thursday.
- 61 of all other minority voters approved of Trump while only 38 disapproved.
- By a 53-46 margin Trumps approval rating also showed a net positive among white voters.
Some readers or poll trackers wonder how Rasmussen derives its job Approval Ratings for the president since they often dont show as dramatic a change as other pollsters.
It depends on how you ask the question and whom you ask.
To get a sense of longer-term job approval trends for the president Rasmussen compiles its tracking data on a full month-by-month basis.
Rasmussens Daily Tracking Results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters every night and are then reported on a 3-Day Rolling Average.
To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones Rasmussen uses an Online Survey Tool to interview randomly selected participants from a Demographically Diverse Panel.
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1500 Likely Voters is /- 2.5 with a 95 level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for paid subscribers to its service.