20.3 of crowd were registered Democrats should the party need further proof their Impeachment Coup has failed
By Kevin Jackson
WASHINGTON D.C. (Texas Insider Report) Hershey PA could be viewed as ground zero for the 2020 Presidential Election. And at President Trumps Tuesday Keep America Great rally there 23207 Identified Voters attended in a town whose population is less than 15000. For Democrats and Leftists struggling with math that means more people attended the rally than the entire town of Hershey PA.
As House Democrats on Tuesday morning charged President Trump with two articles of impeachment Trump supporters started lining up in Hershey before dawn. They came from all over the country to watch Ptesident Trump and Vice President Mike Pence take the stage at 7 p.m.
Trump rallied at the Giant Center a 12500-seat arena he visited in the closing days of the 2016 Election as well during his Thank You" tour in December 2016 after he won.
Hershey is home to the Hershey Co. which still produces chocolate candy and other sweets in the city.
How are numbers like this even possible?
23000 people attended the rally in a town of only 15000. So if the whole town of Hershey attended that still leaves 8000 others who obviously came from elsewhere many likely from neighboring Harrisburg PA.
If the remainder came from Harrisburg (we know they all didnt) that would constitute over 16 of Harrisburgs 49000 citizens.
Startling Statistic from the Rally
Of these 23000 identified voters 82.5 were from PA. This means that almost 18 of voters were NOT from Pennsylvania.
Put another way these people were so motivated to see President Trump they drove from elsewhere fighting poor weather and traffic that day to fill a town of 15000 to well over 23000.
But the numbers get worse from a Democrat perspective. And it has to do with the makeup of the crowd.
For example of the attendees:
- Only 20 voted in 1 of the last 4 elections. So President Trump has invigorated a new population of quasi-voters.
- These are tire-kickers who will probably no longer stand on the sidelines in 2020.
- Its also safe to say that this bloc of voters is likely vote in 2 of the next 5 elections after the 2020 Presidential Election is over.
- 9 of the attendees had never voted in an election. So again President Trump inspires a new set of voters to vote for the first time.
- Could this 9 possibly constitute part of the youth vote?
- Or could this number encompass disenfranchised voters who are now interested?
- Either way this stat doesnt bode well for Democrats.
- 20.3 of the Hershey rally attendees were Democrats another stat that should shock Democrats.
- If 1/5th of Democrats are considering Trump this may be worse than losing the black vote.
Speaking of blacks and other minorities lets examine the final statistic from the rally:
- 18 of rally attendees were non-white. I dont have more data on this but you can bet this rally had quite a few blacks.
Now-President Donald Trump won the State of Pennsylvania by 44292 votes in 2016 thanks in large part to 1000s of first-time voters in South-Central Pennsylvania.
While Democrats continue to embarrass themselves further with the Impeachment Hoax and as the nation is becoming more aware-concerned about the Socialist Democrat policy proposals being put forward by the partys presidential candidates President Trump drew an unbelievable audience of 23000 in a town with a population of less than 15000.
No Democrat poll would dare look at these number.
And no Democrat running against President Trump could draw these numbers.
Kevin Jackson author of the Amazon best-selling book The BIG Black Lie is founder of The Black Sphere. Known as an Offender of the Left" for his efforts to document the black communitys destruction at the hand of the Democrat Party he is a contributer to Townhall Magazine Human Events and the American Thinker. A former FOX News Contributor he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern Methodist University (SMU).