The Left labels entire swathes of U.S. Citizens White Supremacists based solely on their refusal to cave to their ideology
By Ian Haworth
WASHINGTON D.C. (Texas Insider Report) In the wake of the recent spate of mass shootings motivated by the evil ideology that is white nationalism and white supremacy The Political Left have attributed all responsibility to Donald Trump.
While broad and baseless accusations of racism against The Political Right is unfortunately nothing new such efforts have been kicked into overdrive by The Political Left since Trumps victory in 2016.
The Political Left constantly claim to be fighting under the banner of inclusion compassion and empathy and against any form of division or violence.
In the same breath they then proceed to use exclusively divisive language:
- If you are not with them you are against them.
- If you are against them you support Donald Trump.
- Because they believe without question that Trump is a white supremacist by extension you are a white supremacist.
The Left are openly labeling entire swathes of the population as white supremacists based solely on their refusal to capitulate to their fascistic ideology.
Even the red Make America Great Again" hat is being likened to the hoods of the Klu Klux Klan.
Not only is this maddeningly illogical it is deeply dangerous.
The notion of incitement of violence" has become a familiar topic of discussion. Since his electoral victory President Donald Trump has been accused of inciting violence on multiple occasions regardless of the validity context or style of his rhetoric. After Trumps presidential campaign was accused with some validity of pandering to the alt-right the ground was set for widespread hyperbole and slander.
Selected with the ultimate goal of labeling Trump as a White Supremacist leftist politicians and the mainstream media have repeatedly cherry-picked violent events based on their political narrative with some attacks dominating the news cycle and others falling immediately into obscurity.
- Following the shooting that occurred at a Walmart supermarket in El Paso Democratic presidential candidate Beto ORourke openly accused Trump of inciting violence. Speaking with CNNs Jake Tapper Beto ORourke also claimed that Trump was a White Nationalist.
- Cory Booker linked Trump with white supremacism stating that because this was a white supremacist manifesto" he wanted to say with more moral clarity that Donald Trump is responsible for this."
- Not to be outdone Kirsten Gillibrand explicitly accused Trump of being a White Nationalist.
Regardless of objective and subjective criticism of Trumps rhetoric to accuse the president of being a White Supremacist based solely on his rhetoric is utterly baseless and demonstrates either a shocking ignorance or a disgusting level of political cynicism.
Most objections to this flawed attempt to mis-characterize Trump focus on the flagrant hypocrisy of the Left.
- Was Barack Obama accused of citing violence in 2008 when he used objectively violent language?
- Was Ilhan Omar likened to Hitler and the 3rd Reich when she repeatedly parroted antisemitic tropes taken straight from the Nazi propaganda playbook?
- Was Bernie Sanders blamed when a former member of his 2016 campaign shot Rep. Steve Scalise at a Congressional baseball game?
- The answer to these examples is quite correctly no.
However by focusing on such obvious hypocrisy we are actually distracting ourselves from the deeper hypocrisy of The Left they use aggressive language against their political enemies which raises the question of why language is only viewed as incitement" when it is politically convenient.
A false binary choice is being forcibly presented by The Political Left inextricably tying the validity of ones outrage towards deplorable crimes to ones political allegiance. The calls for do something" are seen as a badge of ideological identification proof to others that you are one of us" and not one of them."
Unless you fall in line and avoid asking for specificity or evidence you will be cast out as nothing more than a complicit party who celebrates violence.
Using the language of the Left you are othered."
Politicians like Beto ORourke and Kirsten Gillibrand are fully aware of the emotive weight their inflammatory imagery presents and are intentionally stoking emotion by falsely comparing our current society to pre-Nazi Germany.
Every time they falsely liken the Republican Party to the Nazi Party or Donald Trump to Adolf Hiter or declare that anyone who disagrees with them is a white supremacist they are invoking the memory of the sacrifices required to destroy the demonic beast that was Nazi Germany.
Not only is this grossly and offensively inaccurate it also demonstrates that they dont actually believe that rhetoric is tantamount to the incitement of violence.
Blood has already been shed in the name of fighting the fictitious rise of White Supremacy in the White House with one example being the violent acts of Antifa. Like Trump the Democrats are not responsible for the violent actions of evil individuals acting upon their own evil ideologies.
However The Political Left must recognize that their hypocrisy becomes ever clearer as they continue to promote the same style of language they claim to despise.
Ian G. Haworth is a political commentator and writer based in the California Bay Area. He often writes for The Daily Wire The Federalist and the Times of Israel and is the host of the daily podcast The Ian Haworth Show". Follow him on Twitter @ighaworth