Biden's "Approval Rating" is underwater, at -19
WASHINGTON, D.C. (Texas Insider Report) — With the stock market tumbling – earlier this week falling below the 20% decline level which typically defines a downward slumping "Bear Market" – a majority of Americans now think it’s likely there’s an Economic Depression in the future.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that:
- 57% of American Adults believe it’s likely that the United States will enter a 1930s-like Depression over the next few years
- 21% who think a depression is "Very Likely"
- 32% who don’t think a depression is "Likely," and another
- 12% who are not sure
- To see survey question wording, click here.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The latest Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Poll released earlier today shows that:
- 53% of Likely U.S. Voters "disapprove" of President Biden’s job performance, while
- 45% of Likely U.S. Voters "approve"
- 41% who "Strongly Disapprove" of the job Biden is doing, and
- 22% who "Strongly Approve"
- This gives him a Presidential Approval Index Rating of -19
READ MORE: 84% of 'Likely U.S. Voters' Concerned about Economy, 46% Say Mid-Terms are Referendum on Biden
Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC.
are available on Twitter or on Facebook. And, sign up for Rasmussen Reports' free Daily E-mail Update to stay current on the latest public opinion news.