A substantial 61% majority of Americans don’t want Biden to run for Re-Election
WASHINGTON, D.C. (Texas Insider Report) — A recent Politico/Morning Consult Poll shows that a majority – 53% of Americans – don’t feel Biden is capable of leading the country, and 48% disagree with the idea that he is mentally fit.
- 52% of those polled don’t even think Joe Biden cares about people like them.
- Only 40% of voters surveyed agreed with the statement that Biden “is in good health,” while
- 50% disagreed.
- Biden says he will run again, but some longtime allies have raised doubts.
- You can review the results of the entire November 13th-15th Poll of 1,998 Registered Voters, and a breakdown of it’s makeup, here.
- A majority of voters in that Nov. 9th-10th survey said that instead of running for re-election in 2024, Biden should make way for someone else.
- By contrast, just 24% of respondents said Biden should run for president again, while
- 15% they were unsure.
- 37% of Democrats said Biden should move aside for someone else
- 45% said they want Biden to run again, and
- 8% said they were unsure
The poll also found that:
- 46% of Registered Voters believe that Biden has done less than expected since entering the White House
- 23% say they think he's done more than expected, and
- 31% say he has done about as much as expected